Appropriated Service Families Accommodation as Single Living Accommodation

There remains an option for those eligible for Single Living Accommodation to apply to live in Services Families Accommodation appropriated house. You will share with another Service personnel but the number of available properties is tight so you may have to add your name to a waiting list. At the moment, this option is only for junior ranks.

If you have any questions please speak to the Accommodation Cell: