The Challenge has now closed but you may still submit your entries up to 24 Sep. Details are shown below:
What’s in it for me? By completing 3 challenges (including 1 from the ‘Active’ banner) you can enter yourself into a competition to win one of two 50% discounted 7-day stay at one of the Feshiebridge Lodges (supported by RAF Central Funds – terms and conditions apply – see below).
Enter the competition by completing the entry form on the WYH@ Challenge sharepoint site (MODNET) which will be available from 31 Aug (closing date for submitting entries is 24 Sep 21). Competition is open to members of the RAF Lossiemouth community (serving armed forces, civil servants and contractors who are parented by RAF Lossiemouth).
Winner will be announced and contacted on 30 Sep.
- SLA cooking demonstration
- Did you know? – Wellbeing links
- Lossie Lecture – SpLD Awareness and Neurodiversity
- Airfield graveyard visits
- Padre’s plod
- Model making
- Photography competition
- Wildlife spotting
- Beach clean up
- Airfield graveyard clean up
- Daily physical challenges
- 10km fun run
- Discover Lossie
- Coffee and cake
- All ranks quiz
- Headfit and mental fitness
Feshiebridge Lodges Draw Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is the RAF Central Fund (Charity Number 1152560) whose registered office is Hurricane Building, HQ Air Command, RAF High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 4UE
- This is a competition for a discounted stay at Feshiebridge Lodges. A 50% discount will be applied to the full cost of a 7 night stay in the winner books with the Fund (email@example.com) for a stay between 1 Nov 21 and 1 Dec 22 (restrictions apply, please see note ‘a’ for full details). This prize is offered by the RAF Central Fund, the competition is being administered by RAF Lossiemouth at their Health and Wellbeing Event 31 Aug – 10 Sep 2021.
- The competition is open exclusively to members of the RAF Lossiemouth community (this includes serving armed forces, civil servants and contractors who are parented by RAF Lossiemouth) who complete 3 activities, 1 of which should be from the ‘Be Active’ heading, at the RAF Lossiemouth Health and Wellbeing Event 31 Aug – 10 Sep 2021 (see note ‘b’ for full list of activities).
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 24 Sep 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To be entered into the prize draw all requirements of the competition must be met as stipulated in the competition advert. The entrant must complete 3 activities at the RAF Lossiemouth Health and Wellbeing Event 31 Aug – 10 Sep 2021 (see note ‘b’ for full list of activities).
- The RAF Central Fund reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The RAF Central Fund is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The discounted 7 night stay is at Feshiebridge Lodges (https://www.rafcf.org.uk/properties/feshiebridge-lodge-cairngorms/) (restrictions apply, please see note ‘a’ for full details).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- All applicants will be given a random number on their entry to the draw. The winner will be drawn by the Feshiebridge Lodges Competition (FLC) team at RAF Lossiemouth using a random number generator. The winner will be announced 30 Sep 2021 contacted via their provided work email address.
- The FLC will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The FLC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- All entrants will be entered into a random name generator and will be independently adjudicated.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Emma.Allardice725@mod.gov.uk
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information provided will be used per GDPR and the 2018 Data Protection Act.
When booking their stay at Feshiebridge Lodges, the winner will be required to email Feshiebridge@rafcf.org.uk using the email provided to the FLC during the prize entry. The dates of their stay will be subject to availability. The prize must be booked between 1 Nov 21 and 1 Dec 22 and the stay must commence on a Saturday. The following dates are not included: 18/12/21 – 01/01/22; 09/04/22 – 23/04/21; 23/07/22 – 03/09/22)
• Coffee and CakeAll Ranks Quiz
• Headfit and Mental Fitness
• 10km Fun Run
• Daily Physical Challenge
• Discover Lossie
• Beach Clean Up
• Airfield Graveyard Clean Up
• Mindfulness and Padre Plod
• Wildlife Spotting
• Photography competition
• Airfix Model Making
• Airfield Graveyard Visit
• SLA Cooking Demonstration
• Did you know? – Wellbeing links
• Lossie Lecture – SpLD Awareness and Neurodiversity