What will the briefs include?
- Information about support agencies such as Chaplaincy and SSAFA.
- Important contact details for Joint Casualty Compassionate Cell and what to do in an emergency.
- Live in SFA? How to report housing issues?
- Schedule of activities.
Who are the briefs aimed at?
- Service Personnel
- Spouse or long term parter
- Parents of Service Personnel
When are these briefs, where are these briefs and how can I book onto a session?
- Briefs take place every month between 0930-1130.
- Briefs will take place in St Aidan’s Community Centre and Church at RAF Lossiemouth. Bespoke briefs can be delivered virtually for dispersed families i.e. those not based around the local area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session.